Lauren Hannigan is our Outreach Coordinator and works Monday - Friday 9:00am -2:00pm.
She can be reached by calling 413-586-4023 ext. 3 or 413-320-2336. Appointments are needed for in-person visits.
Farmer's Market season in Hadley continues through the winter. Anyone who uses Food Stamp/SNAP benefits receives an additional $40-$80 per month in HIP. In order to use this benefit you must have at least $1 on your SNAP card. The link to all Hampshire County Farmer's Markets is https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jss3ddEG-WRNrUMDE2eU4vBx8jYR9Gui_fqcUc2zhVU/edit
We can help:
- Apply for Fuel Assistance November 1- April 30
- SNAP Benefits
- Health insurance advocacy
- Questions about benefits or recertification
- Make referrals for Home Care
- Answer other general inquiries for services