Skip Navigation
Detail Detail
Town of Hadley Home
This table is used for column layout.
Town Resources

Hawkers, Peddlars and Transient Vendors
First, a Transient Vendor License must be obtained through the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.  This is according to Massachusetts General Law Ch. 101, Sec 1-3. 

Once a State license is obtained you may apply at the local level.  Click here for information and the application process for the Town of Hadley.  The following documents are required in order to be considered for a license/permit:

Town of Hadley, 100 Middle Street, Hadley, MA 01035