Skip Navigation
Detail Detail
Town of Hadley Home
This table is used for column layout.
Town Resources

Live Entertainment MGL 140 Sec. 183a

The Select Board only has authority to issue Entertainment Licenses under MGL Chapter 140 Section 183a.  An Entertainment License is needed to conduct entertainment such as a DJ, karaoke, and/or live bands.  An Entertainment License may be issued by the Select Board only after a public hearing, and only after the application for a license is approved by the Zoning Enforcement Officer, Fire Chief and Police Chief.

Annual Entertainment Licenses expire on December 31st and must be renewed annually.  The fee for an Annual Entertainment License is $100.00.

Town of Hadley, 100 Middle Street, Hadley, MA 01035