Skip Navigation
Detail Detail
Town of Hadley Home
This table is used for column layout.
Town Resources

Alcohol Licenses
Liquor Licenses are governed by Mass General Law 138 and the Alcoholic Beverages Control Commission (ABCC).  Definitions of types of licenses and applications for most liquor licenses are found on the ABCC website.

The availability of Annual Liquor Licenses is determined by population.Click here for availability of licenses.

The Town of Hadley now has additional "over quota" licenses (6 wine and malt and 6 all alcohol restaurant).  Click here for more information on these types of licenses.

Click here for information and application for a One Day Special License.

Click here to go to the ABCC website for application and more information.

The following are also required for a Liquor License Application:

*(Pertains only to Section 12 Licenses)

In 2004 the Legislature enacted Chapter 304 of the Acts of 2004, An Act Relative
to Fire Safety in the Commonwealth.  Under this law, each §12 licensee must obtain a
valid Certificate of Inspection signed by both the local building inspector and the fire
chief for both the first issuance and the renewal of §12 licenses.  Please click here for more information.  

Town of Hadley, 100 Middle Street, Hadley, MA 01035