Is it on file in Hadley?
The death certificate is on file in Hadley if:
- The death occurred in Hadley
- The deceased resided in Hadley and the death occurred within the state
How much does it cost?
The cost in Hadley is $10 per certified copy
How can I get a copy of a death certificate?
Assuming the certificate was issued by the Hadley Town Clerk’s office you can:
- Physically enter the office or
- Request a copy by mail. Be sure to include the name and date of death.
- Send a self-addressed envelope along with your request.
- Include a check or money order payable to the Town of Hadley in the amount of $10 for each certificate requested.
How do you get a burial permit?
For information on burial permits contact the Town Clerk at 413-584-1590